Los Angeles Employment Dispute Attorney
At the Farley Law Firm, we represent clients in Los Angeles, California, and surrounding areas. We work hard for each and every one of our clients. Gregg A. Farley is an experienced attorney who has worked both on the litigation and defense side of the law. He has worked as an attorney for more than 27 years and offers his clients big-firm experience at a small-firm price.
To speak with a Los Angeles employment dispute attorney about your legal matter contact the firm online or by calling 310-445-4024.
We Are Here to Aggressively Protect Your Rights and Fight for Justice
The Farley Law Firm handles legal matters in a variety of areas, including:
- Litigation for small businesses — If you need legal assistance to handle a dispute about ownership, contracts, intellectual property or any other small-business legal dispute, we can help.
- Real estate litigation — If you are involved in a dispute over property lines or construction defects and want to pursue litigation, we will work to obtain what is rightfully yours.
- Employment litigation — If you feel you are facing unequal treatment at your job, our Los Angeles employment dispute lawyer will fight to protect your rights through employment litigation.
- Discrimination — If you believe your employer has discriminated against you because of your age, your gender or because you are pregnant, we can help you protect and assert your rights when it comes to holding them accountable for this type of illegal action.
- Sexual harassment — If you are unable to work productively because of sexual harassment, we will help to file a claim and protect your rights.
- Wrongful termination and retaliation — By law, an employer has to have a valid, legal reason to terminate an employee. If you feel you were terminated unfairly, we can help you file a wrongful termination claim.
- Wage and hour disputes — If your employer is violating your legal rights, we can help you to file an employee class action to fight this injustice.
- Consumer class action — If you purchased a product or paid for a service that was harmful, or not what it was marketed as, we can help you file a consumer class-action suit at no cost to you.
- Personal injury — If you suffered a catastrophic injury because of someone else’s negligence, we will work to obtain the compensation you deserve.
Contact an Experienced Los Angeles and Orange County Consumer and Employee Class-Action Law Firm
When you need a California attorney who will aggressively fight to protect your rights, the Farley Law Firm will provide you with exceptional legal representation at a cut rate. To schedule a free initial consultation or to speak with an attorney, contact the firm online or by calling 310-445-4024.